The time for new solutions has never been greater to close the gap
Indigenous juveniles are 28 times more likely than non-Indigenous juveniles to be incarcerated. Despite increased investment to reduce this, the problem continues to worsen.
This conference will address new methods to reduce incarceration rates through innovative community partnerships and increasing Indigenous youth aspirations.
Draw key learnings on how to:
- Plan, build and sustain practical crime prevention projects
- Build innovative models for diversion
- Offer post-transitional support pathways to reduce recidivism
- Build relationships with police
- Partner with education and housing providers for supportive environments
Book early for the best rates
& take advantage of group discounts
To register a group, please call 1 300 316 882
and we'll coordinate your registration.